Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon in Ameratsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 am

*Sora looks at tayler catching her a bit and watching out for the holy water in the fountian* Yeah be careful around the fountian I don't want to lose you here okay? *Soren moves them away from the water*
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingsouls.rpg-board.net
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am

"hmmm ok...." Tayler looks at the water carefully and then turns to soren. "what you mean? lose me here?" Tayler was confused
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 am

*Sora looks at tayler* Well you are my guest...if I let you die that would start a war........not for any other reasons....
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 am

"die from holy water?" Tayler said and gulped after saying and moved away from it and looked around seeing people.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 am

yeah youu can die from it...like I can die from hellfire...they are our absoulte weakness and strength... *sora lands on the ground and set you down softly and kinda looking at you.*
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 am

Tayler now on her feet looked around again looking at everything and smiled "it's really nice here"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 pm

*Sora smiles and nods* Yeah everything will be fine from here on out....I will protect you when we are here...well from here on out. *Soren walks throughout the streets of Ameratsu looking back at her*
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:03 am

Tayler walked on behind him looking at all the people in the streets. Tayler smirked at them all and kept behind soren walking
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 am

*Sora walks forward and stops turning around looking at Tayler* So...you never said where you wanted to go or something...I have no problems with you leading me around.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 am

"hmmmm.....what part of this place do you live in?" Tayler said as her eyes were set on a small house that looked nice with the bold gold glistening onto it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 pm

*Soren turns around looking at angels knights circling behind her and he smiles lightly taking her by the hand and placing her in front of him looking back at the angel knights he straightens himself* What are you doing...This is my guest...in the city you have no right to be here. *The knight scoffs looking at Tayler* Shut you predictable fool...we haven't come for her just yet but for you...making murder attempts on God's voice... *Soren turns around at Tayler and bends over a whispers in her ear* Please wait for me at my mansion...I have a guide up a couple of meters ahead anything you need will be there...Good luck. *Out of pity's sake he pecked her on the cheek and began to walk off with the guards calmly looking behind him at Tayler to make sure the promise was kept as a man in a noble's uniform stepped out and waited for her a couple of meters ahead*
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:42 am

Tayler stood there for a moment looking to soren kinda in shock that he kissed her cheek. Tayler then looked at the knights and sighed she turned round swiftly on her heel and looked foward seeing the guid up a couple of meters ahead of her. she sighed again and then took a deep breath and took small graceful and brave-ish steps toward him. "ummmm hello?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

*The man holds out his in hand in the manner that Soren usually does* Umm my name is Zetsumi...umm Soren's brother....he seems to have a thing for a demon...how amusing...well are you coming or not?
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:31 am

*Appears HellGod "well how cute when good and evil come together..."
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Tayler sighed and didn't even turn to see who it was(to hellgod) and fired a large lightening shock back, hitting his arm. "shut it!" Tayler then looked at zetsuma and smiled. "you sound like a type of orange...." Tayler said darkening the area
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 pm

*zetsumi looked at her and tilted his head* Hmm what is going on here tayler I leave you alone with my servant and I have a angel of death and a demon starting to fight...great...
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 am

Tayler looked at him and then looked back at the angel of death and smiled sweetly. "opps....iguess...." Tayler said
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm

*Soren nodded zetsumi off and stood by tayler and looked down at her* So..Tayler the angel of death only deserves to leave this place...anywho if you want to fight him off then do so or you could let me handle him.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am

"ummmm on you go...." Tayler smirked and looked back up at him sweetly and then looked at the angel of death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon in Ameratsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon in Ameratsu   Demon in Ameratsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon in Ameratsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Ameratsu :: Ameratsu :: City Square-
Jump to: