Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the way i live

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:51 am

*As i see the souls flying above me i *gasp* "wat a life i live running things i never thought possible all under the tip of my nose". Evil is the sense of laughing at harmless innocent things when they turn too masses and kill for you and do your dirty work.! "HAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 am

Tayler walked beside him and looked at him carefully and then walked to the otherside going behind him and smiled. "so....having fun?" Tayler said with a smirk as she stopped at the other side of him
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

*looking suprised i turn around...blushing "umm wat are you doing here he asks poliltely.i didnt notice you were here...
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

"why can't i be here.....it's a free world....well to me...." As Tayler said this she just leant back in the air and a blackness crowed her back changing into a chair like object as she sat and looked at him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 am

*Gasp "i am the one who used too be david (aka) sandbox" but now im far different and souless in this hell bound world...
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 am

"welll then....you wouldn't mind going to get me a cup of tea?....would you,,," Tayler smirked and just sat there
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 pm

"well you sea there is no tea here there is no need too drink when your here"
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

"so. you deny me a cup of tea....." Tayler got up from her chair and the chair shattered as she glared at him evily
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

"well you see there is none and im sorry" *stares back just as evil as her...
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm

The air gets very dense as she sighs it returns back to normal. "but im thirsty!" Tayler said stamping her foot and crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:09 am

pouting will do no good here sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the way i live Empty
PostSubject: Re: the way i live   the way i live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the way i live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Hades :: Hades-
Jump to: