Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standing by the Gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Standing by the Gates Empty
PostSubject: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

Karen stood in front of the gates, trying to deside if she would go in or not. This was her first time here and she was a little nervous. "Just go in..." She said to herself, still having a hard time deciding what to do. Maybe i should just stay here... It seems more safe on the outside... She thought to herself as she sat down agenst the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 am

Dre zips down into the depths of Hades, he takes his time getting him there he dust himself off, running his hands through his hair
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 am

Karen flinched and looked at him. "Hi..." She said barely above a whisper, hoping that he could hear her. She stood up and folded her wings in so he couldn't notice them much.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm

*appears too talk too them "why do i feel like such a monster and this evil curses all for the devil i am?"...
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Karen looked at him and then flinched. "What do you mean?" She asked in a low voice. She looked up at him with a smirk on her face but confusion in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 am

*i guess when your me you have too be evil...
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 pm

"No you don't have to be." She said as she dropped her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 am

"well you dont know my past young one i do, and its about time too start taking over then he asks "are you ready too start taking over, you are evil too you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:51 pm

"Taking over? Evil?" She asked and looked up. "What do you mean?" She asked quietly/
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am

"idk...I just feel odd..."
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm

"What do you mean by taking over though?" She asked a little bit scared. She looked away and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 pm

its a past memory type thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing by the Gates   Standing by the Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing by the Gates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Hades :: Black Gates-
Jump to: