Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flowers of blue

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

Tayler stood looking over the blood garden as the flowers bled a deep blue color almost making the garden look like a lake. The blood dripped from all flowers. Tayler sitting on the high and leaved branch on the one tree that stood at the end of the garden her green and purple eyes watching and her great hearing listening to every drop of blood that fell onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Karen walked over by the tree and jumped up to sit next to her, she sighed. "This is kinda eerie, don't you think." She said in a calm voice as she looked at all of the blood. "Well, you are a demon so i shouldn't be supprised." She said and she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Tayler smirked and turned to karen and laughed and then turned really serious. "you are angel....i think.....get out of my tree" Tayler said pushing her out of the tree and giggled happily and innocently like a child.
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Karen grabbed onto the tree branch and pulled herself up without a problem. "Well that wasn't nice, now was it?" She smirked and then looked down. "And i am not a regular angel." She said as she jumped down from the tree and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 am

*HellGod Appears and makes it Rain Blood* And Smirks
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

Karen looked at the raining blood shrugged. She turned to HellGod and gives him a wierd look. "Now what was THAT for?" She asked in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 am

*why wouldnt it rain blood its so peaceful...? he asked
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 am

A tornando of feathers soon appeared. Then, out of there, a young boy appeared. He seemed 17. He looked at everyone ... All demons. He yawned. "Hi .. "
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 am

Tayler looked at the seemingly young angel and sighed. "great....." she said under her breath. "oooo hey the more the better....just say out of my tree...." Tayler said smirking
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am

The boy snapped his fingers and it stopped raining blood, instead, the sky turned clear blue. He smiled. "Your ... Tree?" He yawned and appeared next to her. "Hi! I'm Chuukaku Tenshi!" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 am

"so....?" Tayler placed a hand on his chest and pushed back hard pushing him off the branch. "like i said my tree...." Tayler then jumped down from the branch and landed next to him on the ground. "i'm tayler Valentine....." Tayler looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 am

He got up, cleaning dust of his pants. "Nice name ... But why did you throw me off the tree? You didn't have to do that." Then, Chuukaku poked Tayler playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 am

"bored...." Tayler looked off into the distance. she had a very short attetion span. When he poked her playfully she turned to him "aHHH" Tayler's eyes widened and she smiled
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 am

"You are funny ..." Laughs. "So ... Your a Death Angel or a Demon or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 am

"im just a demon.....and you are a thingy....ummmm angel..." Tayler said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 am

"I don't care much about races ... I only got this 'cause I do good ..." He smiled."Don't worry, I don't hate you." He poked her playfully again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

*in Rage the hellgod said"How dare you stop my rain" and main it rain 10X's harder in anger...
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Tayler facepalmed hell god. "shut it and stop the rain!" Tayler looked at chuuk and smirked. "well i hate you.....hehe" Tayler smiled nicely
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"You do?" Looks down, faking a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Tayler

Tayler

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Tayler being the non sympathetic kind "yup" Tayler smirked and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:08 pm

"Very racist i can see." She said as she looked at all of them. "And the blood rain is giving me a headache." She said in an irratated voice.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 am

feeling hated on leaves and says nothing to no noone
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:11 am

Karen frowned at became sad. "I didn't want you to leave..." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Chuukaku Tenshi

Chuukaku Tenshi

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

"That's childish ..." He looked with a smirk at the Death Angel and then smiled."What brings you here Tayler?"
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:46 pm

"Childish." She said to herself and shook her head. I can show you childish. She though to herself and frowned. Right...I am a death angel now....What do i do...?She asked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flowers of blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers of blue   Flowers of blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers of blue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Hades :: Blood Garden-
Jump to: