Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things are Heating up....alot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dre

Dre

Things are Heating up....alot Empty
PostSubject: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 am

Dre was on a case in town fighting evil demons that was rejected from hades, there was so many of them he grabbed on trying to calm it down, he holds it looking around "There's too many of them"
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am

Karen walked over next to him from out of no where and frowned. "There is to many...indeed." She looked around and then stomped her foot on the ground. "What are you going to do then?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 am

Dre throws the demon away looking at the girl appear before him, he puts his spirit energy in his fists and he punch a demon causing a massive blast to destroy them all "Wow.........where did that come from?!" he said looking at his fist
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 am

"It came from over there." She said pointing to the nearby store. She watched the demons come and him destroying them. "Need help?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am

Dre gets in a stance and points his finger down, a light blue aura come from all directions into his finger "Nah I got it" he said as he closed his eyes charging his finger, he points it at the crowd of demons, "This the end" he said as he shoots a big angel blast which pierces thourgh everything destroying the store completely
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 am

Karens jaw dropped when she saw the store get destroyed. "Wow..." She said in a suprised voice. "How did you do that.....? You are so strong..." She said no longer smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

Dre looks at her with a smile, "Im a angel sorcerer," he said looking at her while scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 am

Karen frowned and dropped her head. "I am a pathetic angel..." She said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am

Dre looked at her and pats her head "No your not you just need to reach your potential thats all" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

She looked up and smiled at him. "Thank you, er... i don't know your name." She said smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Dre

Dre

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 pm

He smiled at her "Im Dre and you are?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are Heating up....alot   Things are Heating up....alot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things are Heating up....alot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Earth :: Human Towns :: Kauma Town-
Jump to: