Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Longer Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm

*In the darkness that is Reinuku stands Razeil his blade still arking energy along his arm to his shoulder. The souls that wander reinuku being sucked into his blade. Finally the ark loosens, having become bloated by the feast before it and Razeil drops to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 pm

*appears his master "have you had enough fun now you made me do this to you and now you will have too fight too make your way back and avenge yourself..."*smirks siley
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 pm

"Why the hunger? Wat is this burden that you have placed upon me?!" Razeil excliams while gathering his breath.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

"maybe you should control your temper he says angirly" or i will do it for you now thur is a time for it and not and you disobeyed my orders..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:27 pm

"The blade takes over and my senses are clouded. Wat happens to the souls that i fell with this unholy machination?"
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

"You swallowed them whole your a monster...i love it hahahahaha just get some control..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 pm

"Release Me!" *Razeil begins to swing vainly in an attempt to take out the deity.*
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 pm

*Seeing as his attempts were futile Raziel turns and heads north contemplating his situation*
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 am

lifts him and throws him into a wall...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

*Raziel, already drained by the blade, reluctantly gets up to continue his rebellion.* "If I can't beat you maybe it can." *Raziel swings his arm and the etheral reaver appears. Arcs shoot up his arm and latch onto his shoulder. A voice coming from deep within Raziel speaks, booming, from the blade.* "I SHALL FEED OFF YOUR WRETCHED SOUL." *Lifts the Reaver and fires a bolt of energy at the demon god.*
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 am

*dodges very quickly and says "you can not hurt me fool im the leader of all this and drains the eviul soul till he can control it....
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 pm

"I need answers." Raziel says, the demon gone from him. he then takes the soul reaver and rips open a portal. "I am at your beckoning." He then steps through and the portal closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

"wat are you thinking...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Longer Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer Human   No Longer Human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Longer Human
Page 1 of 1