Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not so heavenly here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Not so heavenly here Empty
PostSubject: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Karen walked into the heavenly gardens and almost died from all the peace in here. "Things are going to change in here. Big time." She muttered to herself as she started to stomp over some of the flowers. "Maybe i'll be able to tell what i can really do by the end of the day." She said a bit louder as she walked over to one of the fountains and in a flash of an eye the water turned to blood and it started to flow rapidly onto the ground. Where is my control... In the back of her mind a small voice whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

as the hell god appears and helps destruction...
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:25 am

Jajamaru flies out of no where and tackles Karen. Kirin then runs over and kicks Jaja off of her. "Sorry about my stupid dog....are ya hurt my love?"
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Karen looks at him and then her eyes turn angry. "who are you." She said in a demonic voice. She got up and wiped the blood off of her arms and then looked at him again but this time with a softer expression.

OOC: really, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 am

says vagly"who are you and what do you want?..."
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

(may i join?)
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Karen stares at him with such wonder on her face. "who are you..." She whispered so low that she could hardly hear herself.

OOC: sure Kotori, you may!
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 am

"well now wat do we have here?..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 am

Last edited by Raziel on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 am

"get out of here its not time for you"
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm

kotori flew over the gardens and landed in one of the trees and settled down not paying attention to the people below she tok out the dagger she used on the demon and she proceded to sharpen it making a distinkive shick shick shick sound then when she was done she ran it gently over hey thumb and smiled when blood beaded there
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Karen sensed someone and looked straight at the girl. She growled at her and then walked toward the tree. "Looky here, it's a little birdy." Said Karen in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm

kotori didnt even look down"well lookie here its a little bat"she mocked right back licking the blood off her thumb
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Karen gave her such the death glare that it would have even scared her if she were glaring at herself. "I do not have bat wings, bish. I have wings like a ravens. So get your facts straight." She said in the darkest voice she has ever used. The flinched at her words and then looked away. "What is happening to me..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 pm

kotori chuckled and droped down from the tree using her wings to keep herself from smashing into the ground but also displaying her black coverts and showing that she was a tainted angel
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 am

Karen flinched and walked over to HellGod. She stood next to him silently because she was irritated.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:33 am

kotori sighed sadly as she fiddled with one of the black feathers"this is the thanks i get for trying to save someones sorry ass"she said leaning against the tree
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Karen growled at her. "I do not need anyone to save my ass." She said as she glared at her. "I havn't collected enough souls today... Maybe i should take your pathetic one." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 pm

"sorry my soul was removed to make room for all this sarcasm"kotori said automaticly"and did i say you? no i saved that birdy detectives ass today from that tayler chick"
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

"You are rude. Go to hell or get. lost." She said as she walked over to her and made black magic around her hands. She blinked and then turned around and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 pm

kotori slumped against the tree defeted and crying "why do i alwasy screw everything up?"she whispered "all i wanted was one friend i couldnt find one in life and i still cant find one in death"she said tears running down her lovey young face
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Karen flinched and felt no emotions. She couldn't feel any sympathy for her because it was impossible to do so anymore. She continued to walk away feeling numb. "I am a monster..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 pm

*appears the god of hell and says"for things such as our selves thats never bad and smirks haha with a faint leugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so heavenly here   Not so heavenly here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so heavenly here
Page 1 of 1