Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remembering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Above the swirling torrent that is the lake of fire, a portal opens. Through the portal steps the wriath himself, Raziel. "This is where it began" he says to himself. "but what events led to me falling into that hellacious abyss." *Flash* In a distant memory Raziel sees himself. But not in his current form. In the memory Raziel stands a full Seraphim, wings and all. He is surrounded by enemies. *Flash* Snapping back to reallty he once more looks into the chaotic stream, trying to recall his past.
Back to top Go down
Karen Kuro

Karen Kuro

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 am

Karen appears out of no where and walks over next to him. "have you done wrong to that thing people call god?" Asked Karen in a low mumer. "The past is hard, very hard..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 am

*Flash* The faces are more noticable now they are minions of the Hellgod, but what would they want with him? *Flash* "Possibly, but this wasn't god's doing." Raziel then turns to her. "What brings 'you' to this place?"
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 am

"asks wat is wrong with you raziel i tried too help you till you attacked me..."
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 am

Upon seeing his master in this place he remembers. *Flash* They had followed him from Ameratsu. The Hellgod wanted an equivilent to the Seraphim soldiers. To do this he had to bring the Soul Reaver into darkness. At the lakes they had cast him in. The Reaver's original intent was to capture the souls of the wicked. but in the abyss it grew corupt and ravenous, while Raziels body withered away. *Flash* "The only way to make things right is to purify the Reaver. I will not be a pawn in your conquest of Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 pm

*brings him too power with his mighty force too take all that is good by giving the soul back too him making sure that he can only use it against good for the bad....*
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 pm

*Once agian the arc binding the evil soul in the reaver with Raziel tightens. He trys to tear the streams of energy from his shoulder, but is unsuccessful. Immediatly the wraith takes over.*
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

"says come now we go too the outside world and do some damage" *thens smirks like always...
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 pm

A Grim look on his face he turns and says "WHERE TO?"
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 pm

*with a slight smirk says"Ameratsu"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

*His body now host to the evil soul once agian. He rips open a portal to heaven and steps through.*
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:22 pm

*joins soon behind...*thinking this should be very interesting....hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Aidan Nictus

Aidan Nictus

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm

From behind a rock, Aidan surveyed the scene. "What are you planning Hellgod?" he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Tales :: Hades :: Fiery Lakes-
Jump to: