Eternal Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rpg site about Angels versus Demons involving some other races just come and check it out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

evil destruction....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell God

Hell God

evil destruction.... Empty
PostSubject: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:24 pm

*rises with Raziel to the golden city too cause a little mayhem and shake things up a bit...*
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Upon arrival Razeil grabs a passerby angel fleeing into the streets with the others. Takes the reaver and impales him draining him of all life. Then tosses the carcass to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 pm

*uppeercuts the nearest angel draining his sole in mid air *then smirks with a faint laugh hahaha
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm

*Raziel's eyes meet what appears to be a monastary. He lifts the Reaver then fires a whirlwind of energy into the building igniting it and its residents. As the bodies fall the, Reaver eats the souls leaving thier charred remians. The evil soul within Raziel speaks to the Hellgod* "SO MANY SPIRITS TO FEED ON. I WILL DESECRATE THIS PLACE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aidan Nictus

Aidan Nictus

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Out of an alleyway appears Aidan, crossbow drawn. "Drop your weapon demon. I followed you from the lakes. Gabriel demands your submission. You weren't always a slave to this being. What exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 pm

*Laughs hysterically.* "CERTAINLY NO LONGER A SERAPHIM. I AM A HARBINGER OF DEATH. I AM A MEANS TO AN END. I AM YOUR GRIM REAPER." *The Hell god snaps his fingers. A Legion of demons appear behind Raziel and proceed to take down this challenger. The Arc on Raziel loosens for just a moment.* "You must stop it by any means necessary. He won't quite til Heaven is in ruins."
Back to top Go down
Hell God

Hell God

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 pm

oh hell yes he says as he pulls angels left right fr souls
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

*Raziel, in a flash, appears next to Aidan and throws him through the column on the nearby building. As his body hits it, rubble goes everywhere.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evil destruction....   evil destruction.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evil destruction....
Page 1 of 1